If you are looking for a good Hermione Granger costume for Halloween or a big cosplay event, here’s the winning formula for creating the most exciting outfit of the party! Let’s see how to dress up as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
Outfit Guide For COSPLAY & HALLOWEEN
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Outfit Guide
Shopping List for Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Costume & Outfit
Have you received your letter to Hogwarts yet? Well, have no fear, with this costume, it’s sure to be on the way soon. As Hermione Granger, you’ll look the part of this brilliant witch.
Let’s first look at Hermione Granger’s origins before we move on to the costume
Hermione was an English Muggle-born witch that was quickly accepted into Hogwarts and later sorted into the Gryffindor House.
Although, her brilliant mind nearly got her sorted into the Ravenclaw house and it will later come in handy when she meets her best friends Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.
The boys originally had a very negative opinion of her due to her “kiss up” attitude to please her teachers and her eagerness to correct others often got under their skin. However, after Hermione was saved by the boys from a troll, she later repaid the favor by taking the blame when questioned about the incident as a sign of thanks, kickstarting their friendship from that point onward.
This trio would then handle every future task as a unit rather than separately from then onward.
Of course, not only the clothes are important for a cosplay look, but also how you wear them. Now that you know what character you’re going to play, it’s time to make the costume.
How do you create Hermione Granger’s costume?
Waiting to be sorted by the Sorting Hat? Wait no longer, your time has come!
The Hogwarts uniform is actually pretty simple, so it shouldn’t take a lot to make.
- Starting off with a simple black skirt and a white, long-sleeved button-up shirt. It’s the start of every school uniform and frankly, the most boring so let’s jazz it up a little with a black cardigan and the Gryffindor, Hogwartz robe to accompany it.
- Next, tie a red and yellow pattern tie around the collar area and slip on a pair of similar red and yellow patterned socks.
- Add a pair of black loafers, black stud earrings, and a long, light brown, wavy wig and your outfit’s all set.
- The last, finishing touch that really makes you a wizard is the vinewood wand that she uses and you’re ready to cast your first spells.
These elegant-looking outfits were actually designed by Judianna Makovsky and she did an excellent job because they’re certainly memorable. Now that you’re all set, it’s time to take your costume to the streets and show off your skills as a true wizard!
We have already explained in detail how to
- Dress Up Like Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter
- Dress Up Like Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter
- Dress Up Like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter
- Dress Up Like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
- Dress Up Like Death Eaters from Harry Potter
- Dress Up Like Ron Weasley from Harry Potter
If you are attending a party with friends, here you have the costume tutorials for the whole group. Have fun”
Missing an Outfit Inspo? Submit your idea and we’ll make it happen!