Adidas Track Suits – Dude, Where’s My Car? (2000) The Adidas tracksuits worn by Seann William Scott (blue) and Ashton Kutcher (red) in the movie “Dude, Where’s My Car?” are iconic. The tracksuits are made of 100% polyester and feature the classic Adidas stripes on the sleeves and legs. The blue tracksuit worn by Seann…
- Men track suits sets: active jackets with 2 slant pockets, full-zip closure, classic collar design, long sleeve; active pants with pockets, delicate waist elastic design with drawstring, easy to put on
Plaid tracksuit men consists of a jacket top with a stand collar,long sleeves,front zipper,double side pockets and jogger pants with an elastic waistband.Comfortable to wear to meet your different sports needs.
- Material: 60% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Short sleeved,Pullover hoodie top with contrast color patchwork desigh, for a basic and classic look.
- 100% replica and costume as ikonik.
- Soft boxer shorts with comfy elastic waist, drawstring and super comfy.
- Multiple uses: Great for costume, sleepwear, pajamas, loungewear, all day long, exercize, yoga, sports, fitness, running, jogging, walking, workout, or for everyday at work.
See also Dress Up Like Midas from Fortnite